From the Camp - Sponsored
CodeWizardsHQ offers the most fun (and effective!) virtual coding camps and summer classes for ages 8-18. Hands-on interactive learning in small groups, customizable projects, and highly rated instructors provide an experience that students love.
Minecraft and Roblox 1-week coding camps are perfect for gamers interested in coding. 1-week summer camps use Minecraft and Java to teach computing concepts. Kids build projects inside Minecraft while using it as a tool to learn how to code. A 1-week Roblox camp introduces students to the world of Roblox game creation! By the completion of this camp, students will have a fully developed project and the skills to create their own games.
Summer is the perfect time to start learning this essential skill and continue coding all year! Kids and teens who enroll in our summer camps can continue coding this fall with a $100 credit toward regular enrollment.
1-Week Coding Camps – $399
Meet Monday – Friday, 2-hour camps
July 31-August 4
3-Week Accelerated Classes $447
Meet 4-day/week, 1-hour classes
- Interactive, live camps and classes with top-rated instructors
- Structured and comprehensive curriculum
- Fun and motivating lessons to inspire kids and teens
- Gaming inspired camps-Turn screen time into valuable learning
- Accelerated classes-Complete 3 full courses in 1 summer