From the Camp - Sponsored
Skyhawks Sports provides a safe, non-competitive environment to teach sports to kids ages 4 to 14. Our programs are designed to give each participant a positive introduction into sports and ensure they walk away with a smile on their face wanting to learn more. Our patient and knowledgeable staff use a variety of games and activities to give each athlete an overview of the sport while building valuable skills. Since 1979, Skyhawks has taught over two million kids LIFE SKILLS THROUGH SPORTS. We offer; Baseball, Basketball, Cheerleading, Flag Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Mini-Hawk, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, and Volleyball.
· Most camps are Mon-Fri from 9am – noon but we have afternoon and some full day camps as well
· We have over 400 camps from Fort Collins to Colorado Springs
· Visit www.skyhawks.com/search/ to find a camp near you!
SuperTots Sports programs are a great opportunity for kids ages 2-5 to get out and play in a fun, preschool-based sports environment. We focus on preschool skills like listening, following directions, sharing, waiting turns, as well as colors, numbers, shapes, sizes and more. We do it all with a ball – Baseball, Basketball, and Soccer. We love teaching both preschool skills and sports skills. We can’t wait to PLAY!
· Most camps are Mon-Fri between 9am – noon for 30 or 45 minutes depending on age
· We have over 100 camps from Fort Collins to Lakewood
· Visit www.supertotsports.com/search/ to find a camp near you!
- Opportunity to try 11 different sports
- Sports Skills and Life Skills Taught
- CPR and 1st Aid Certified Coaches