300 S Jackson St #520
Denver, CO 80209
From the Family Favorite - Sponsored
The Catalyst Center is so proud of Dr. Lies van Bekkum and her work with new and expecting parents in the Denver metro area and her individual clients. As our Perinatal Coordinator, Lies is passionate about helping people transition into all the new roles that becoming a parent entails in whatever form that may take. She loves running her weekly virtual Tuesday Therapy Group for New and Expecting Moms. This group provides therapist-led peer support to parents, whether their 1st or 10th baby, helping them with the unique challenges of parenthood. Lies’ group members look forward to this as a space to bring their concerns and worries and know they will receive support and guidance. In addition to facilitating group, Lies works with individuals and couples around parenthood. Outside of her perinatal work, Lies is also a trauma-sensitive therapist trained in EMDR and excels in helping clients struggling with depression, anxiety, and complex identities.
We are lucky to have Lies among a great team of multidisciplinary providers at the Catalyst Center, providing exceptional mental health services utilizing cutting-edge, evidence-based treatments. We take a collaborative, client-centered approach to healing. We offer various evidence-based services, all aimed at trauma healing and recovery. We are dedicated to treating each client respectfully and compassionately. Our office is located in Cherry Creek, but we provide telehealth as well and can provide services for greater Colorado.
The Catalyst Center is proud to be neurodiversity-inclusive and LGBTQIA+ affirming.
Our services include:
● Therapy for individuals, couples, children, teens, and families
● Psychiatry: Specialties include Anxiety, OCD, Depression and Mood Disorders, Eating Disorder Recovery, Perinatal and Postpartum, Trauma Recovery for ages 16-75, and Psychedelic Assisted Therapy (adults only)
● Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
● Play Therapy
● Sand Tray Therapy
● Collaborative Therapeutic Assessment: We specialize in assessment for Diagnostic Clarity, ADHD and Autism, Learning Disorders and Giftedness, Eating Disorders, Pre-Adoption, and Couples and Families.
● Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy
● Central Nervous System Regulation with Safe and Sound Protocol and neurofeedback
We provide individual, couples, child, teen, and family therapy (ages 0-75). We see every person as whole, unique, and capable of healing. We create an individualized plan tailored to meet each person’s needs. We provide warm, attuned services for the entire family, parent coaching, and play therapy. Our couples therapists offer Emotion-Focused Couples Therapy and the Gottman Method. Our trauma-sensitive therapists work through an attachment lens and are EMDR trained. We offer EMDR for all ages, including pediatric EMDR.
Our overall specialties include:
● Trauma Recovery
● Perinatal, Postpartum, and New Parenthood
● Anxiety, Worry, and Panic Disorders
● Burnout and Vicarious Trauma
● Child, Teen, and Family Therapy
● Depression and Mood Disorders
● Eating Disorder Recovery
● Grief and Loss
● Personal Growth and Development
Our admin team can help you find a provider who can meet your needs, as we believe people receive the most healing when they find the right fit in a provider. Call to see how we can meet your needs at 720.675.7123 or visit our website: https://catalystcenterllc.com to learn more.