403 S. Airport Blvd.
Aurora, CO 80017
18451 Ponderosa Drive
Parker , CO 80134
12415 Grant Street
Thornton , CO 80241
From the School - Sponsored
Free, international public schools with language immersion instruction in English and the choice of Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, French, or Russian.
Our students develop a GLOBAL perspective by learning a second language, exploring diverse cultures to cultivate understanding and respect, and developing the skills to live and work with others internationally – all essential for life in the 21st century.
With the world as the context for education, students need to find their place, voice, and dream. Our VILLAGE provides the support and the challenge to motivate students to excel in school and life. Their success depends upon their initiative and the support of peers, teachers, parents, and the wider community.
The ACADEMY has always symbolized rigorous education, critical thinking abilities, and a love of knowledge. Through structured inquiry, students explore multi-disciplinary units that span each language village. These units integrate core subjects and encourage students to ask questions and make discoveries in their search for knowledge.
- Every child learns English and Spanish, Mandarin, French, or Russian
- Tuition-Free, Public Charter School
- Learning through Language & Culture
- Diverse staff & students
- Monthly Parent Information Meetings
Global Village Academies are innovative language immersion charter schools with campuses in Aurora (K-8), Thornton (K-8), and Douglas County (K-5).
- Students learn core content and a second language through English and language immersion instruction at least one-half of the school day in their choice of Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Russian or French.
- GVA is truly a Global Village: Our teachers come from all over the world, each bringing their unique culture and language into the classroom. United by a common, internationally benchmarked curriculum spanning each language village, students are challenged to become world-class thinkers, capable of engaging ideas using multiple languages and cross-cultural perspectives.